Metal Manufacturing Production
Excellent local manufacturing company has number of openings, some with $1000 bonuses!!!
- Weekend Parts Finishing - 6am-6:30pm Friday to Sunday - grinding, deburring and polishing parts. Eligible for $1000 bonus.
- Swing Shift Parts Finishing - 3:45pm-2:15am Monday to Thursday - grinding, deburring and polishing parts. Eligible for $1000 bonus.
- Material Handler/Inventory - 7:30am-4pm Monday to Friday - material handling, inventory, computer work, forklift operation and more.
- Line Loader - 1:30pm-12am Monday-Thursday - material handling, quality control, packaging and more.
- Swing Shift Ink Stamper - 4pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday - making stamps to mark parts. Detailed job that requires good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail. This position does train on days for a couple of weeks.
- Packaging - 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday - material handling, quality control, packaging and more.
- Receiving - 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday (sometime you go in as early as 5:30am) - receiving, material handling, computer work, forklift, local delivery and more.
All positions require boots and the ability to be on your feet for the majority of the shift. Regular pay raises and competitive benefit package. Great place to work!