Tualatin, OR 97062
ideal candidate will:
• Customer services skills.
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to think on your feet.
• Maintain a clean, positive and professional demeanor.
• Possess good verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
• Be flexible, patient and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• Be capable of operating a variety of office equipment such as a copier, telephone, personal computer, and fax machine.
• Act in a dependable, self-motivated, honest and respectful manner.
• Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Have strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to handle highly stressful situations.
• Maintain a strong phone presence.
• Demonstrate exceptional skills in creativity and perseverance.
• Must be able to perform data entry and typing functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Coordinate domestic consumer household good relocations customers by acting as main point of contact to the customers throughout their relocation.
• Provide a high level of customer service to our customers during their relocation.
• Review, prioritize & complete assigned daily tasks for each relocation.
• Handle customer calls & inquiries during pre-move, move & post-move processes.
• Act as a liaison between the customer and salesperson as well as the Van Line and internal customers.
• Schedule pre-move survey appointments for Consumer & National Account customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize & work efficiently, especially during high volume peak season.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to interpret & represent the customers' needs.
• Ability to handle conflict & difficult customer situations should they arise.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently & with a team as situation requires.
• Microsoft Office knowledge...Outlook, Excel, Word.
TRANSPORTATION COORDINATION a plus