Tualatin, OR 97408
Staffing Partners is a family owned and locally operated medical recruiting firm located in Eugene, Oregon. Our company specializes in Hospital, Group Homes, and Long Term Care staffing covering the state of Oregon and Southern Washington. Our company works very hard to be a great employment resource for Oregon nurses.
All shifts available!!! Starting pay is:
RN's - $37 - $41 per hour
We are currently hiring for Per-Diem AM, PM and NOC shifts positions within our long-term care facilities:
- Monitor work assignments. Provide feedback, evaluate performance, and redirect as needed. Inform RCM or DNS of pertinent problems.
- Complete quality care audits, as needed.
- Prepare or assist with new admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Provide direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff.
- Complete treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training.
- Observe resident condition. Report changes to physician and RCM.
- Evaluate and record resident's need and response to PRN medications. Administer medications as ordered by the physician. Direct medication aide accordingly.
- Notify RCM of any unusual occurrences. Complete incident form and notify family and physician, as directed.
- Transcribe and carry out physician orders.
- Document all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 254 hour DNS report form.
- Document medications administered, treatments, and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Compassion and desire to work with seniors
* 1 year experience a MUST
* Current certificate / license.
* TB Skin Test & CPR Card
* Hepatitis B Vaccination, Titer, or declination
* Varicella vaccination or titer
* Must pass UA and Criminal Background