$15.00 Bend, OR 97703
• Monitor work assignments. Provide feedback, evaluate performance, and redirect as needed. Inform RCM or DNS of pertinent problems.
• Complete quality care audits, as needed.
• Prepare or assist with new admissions, transfers, and discharges.
• Provide direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff.
• Complete treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training.
• Observe resident condition. Report changes to physician and RCM.
• Evaluate and record resident’s need and response to PRN medications. Administer medications as ordered by the physician. Direct medication aide accordingly.
• Notify RCM of any unusual occurrences. Complete incident form and notify family and physician, as directed.
• Transcribe and carry out physician orders.
• Document all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 254 hour DNS report form.
• Document medications administered, treatments, and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Compassion and desire to work with seniors
* 1 year experience a MUST
* Current certificate / license.
* TB Skin Test & CPR Card
* Hepatitis B Vaccination, Titer, or declination
* Varicella vaccination or titer
* Statement of Good Health (current within 12 months)
* Must pass UA and Criminal Background