Beaverton, OR 97008
Merchandisers work in local stores to keep our product fully stocked. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
• Maintains product in the retail environment on display and in coolers by identifying replenishment needs. Transporting the product between backroom and sales floor. Replenishing, facing, and rotating the product. Also building, changing, and taking down product displays.
• Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock. Identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory levels.
• Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and others you come into contact with through your job.
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Requirements include, must be at least 18 years of age.
• Knowledge/Skill: Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines; strong organization, time management, and communication skills
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
• The employee must be able to lift products from 25 lbs to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
• Position must pass a drug screening and background check.