This position is responsible for inspecting, labeling, and boxing of initial product. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Labeling and boxing of product
- Complete Inspection on parts as required
- Testing of electronic devices
- Programming of electronic components (micro SD cards, Electrode Cables)
- Organizing products into proper locations
- Assemble various types of products
- Notifies Warehouse Supervisor and administration of low product and issues with any products
- Labels products as necessary
- Completes and maintains necessary paperwork and logs
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability: Have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Write simple correspondence and procedures. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Math Ability: Have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Have the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Have the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software and shipping software.
- Must be committed to working in a safe manner at all times
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a pre-employemnt criminal background check