Long-term care RN
Staffing Partners is a family owned and locally operated medical recruiting firm located right here in Portland, Oregon. Our company specializes in Hospital, Surgery Center, and Long Term Care. Additionally, we have been voted as one of Oregon’s Top 100 companies to work for. Our company works very hard to be a great employment resource for Oregon nurses.
We are seeing a definite upswing in census with our Long Term Care Facilities and are in great need of RN’s. The buildings we service are within the Portland –Metro area, on the Coast, Salem, Eugene, and in the Vancouver area. We are currently hiring for Per-Diem AM, PM and NOC shifts positions within our long-term care facilities.
- Monitor work assignments. Provide feedback, evaluate performance, and redirect as needed.
- Complete quality care audits, as needed.
- Prepare or assist with new admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Provide direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff.
- Complete treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training.
- Observe resident condition. Report changes to physician and RCM.
- Evaluate and record resident’s need and response to PRN medications. Administer medications as ordered by the physician. Direct medication aide accordingly.
- Notify RCM of any unusual occurrences. Complete incident form and notify family and physician, as directed.
- Transcribe and carry out physician orders.
- Document medications administered, treatments, and procedures performed on appropriate records.
- Compassion and desire to work with seniors 1 year experience a MUST
- Current certificate / license
- TB Skin Test
- CPR Card
- Vaccinations, Titers, or declination
- Must pass UA and Criminal Background
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience within your specialty
- Must be committed to working in a safe manner at all times
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a pre-employemnt criminal background check
Interested? Please email your resume through this post. Or feel free to call us directly at 503-626-2068 between 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday. Thank you! We hope to see you soon.