Long-term care CNA
CNAs, you dedicate your life to helping others? You should work with a company that’s truly dedicated to helping you! Staffing Partners, a family-owned locally operated medical staffing and recruiting firm, can help you find the medical career you’ve been searching for. STOP! Don’t click away we are NOT your typical staffing agency! We continue to be honored as one of Oregon's Top 100 Companies to work for; a recognition of our firm's dedication as an outstanding employment resource for health care professionals and our client facilities. Based in Portland, OR we know our community and its needs and we are committed to placing you in the right opportunity that matches your skill set and career goals! There are plenty of staffing agencies but you won’t find another one like us; we know our candidates on a first name basis. If you are a skilled, caring, and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant, let us help you find the career of your dreams!
As a CNA you will be responsible for direct resident care including personal care needs such as bathing, dressing, and changing of bed linens etc. Additional responsibilities include:
- Preparing residents for meals, assisting with eating where needed, and recording food intake
- Transferring residents to and from bed, chair and wheelchair
- Performing restorative procedures such as range of motion standing and ambulation
- Transporting residents as needed to activities of choice
- Reporting changes in resident condition to charge nurse
- Taking vital signs
- Answering call lights promptly and greeting resident’s visitors and staff courteously
- Respecting dignity and confidentiality standards and promoting resident rights
We only hire the best of the best. Your strong understanding of HIPAA, commitment to compassionate care, and respect for diversity allows you to be flexible in your professional practices and adhere to the highest standards of medical care. That’s why we want you on our team!
Specific CNA requirements:
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the state
- 1 year on the job experience
- Compassion and desire to work with seniors
- TB Skin Test & CPR / BLS Card Immunizations, Titer, or declination
- Must be committed to working in a safe manner at all times
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a pre-employemnt criminal background check
Interested? Please email your resume through this post. Or call us directly at 503-626-2068 Monday through Friday, between 8am – 4pm. Thank you! We hope to see you soon.