HR Generalist (Beaverton)
Local bakery seeking an HR Generalist for their Beaverton, OR branch. This is a full time position with compensation being commensurate to experience and performance. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator that's creative, organized, and experienced in Human Relations. Should they have experience with PHR, labor relations, and/or another manufacturing company, that experience would definitely separate them from the rest for its highly desired.
• Including administering/interpreting company policies and representing the organization (and/or assisting the HR manager) in personnel and employment law compliance related investigations and hearings.
• Including working with people managers to determine appropriate course of action with regard to performance, safety or attendance concerns. Conducting coaching sessions with supervision and employees, participating in the system management of annual hourly performance reviews and merit increases.
• Including change management facilitation and organizational consulting with all levels of employees.
• Including administering the annual benefits open enrollment process, employee opinion surveys, and answering general HR questions.
• Guide the successful attraction and pipelining of key talent for BBU by managing open positions through the full recruitment life cycle for exempt, non-exempt and hourly level positions within the facilities. Maintain, deliver and continuously improve an effective onboarding program for new hires aligned with corporate and local requirements.
Employee training & development:
• Conducting new employee orientation sessions and other HR related management development training sessions. Assist HR manager and training supervisor with training delivery and training needs assessment.
• Assisting HR manager with developing and implementing effective positive employee relations programs. Employee event planning and administration of props rewards & recognition.
• Including report generation by period; utilization of oracle, mss, peoplefluent; report and analyze HR metrics identifying key trends and the ability to recommend improvements.
• Including headcount and turnover, exit interview process, attendance tracking, coordinating/reporting employee status transactions, invoice processing, maintain current job descriptions as positions evolve as a result of active engagement with management regarding staffing and organizational supply chain needs.
Assist and support all HR activities/duties as needed.
• Ability to be resourceful, demonstrate business acumen, creative thinking skills and be able to act as a decision maker.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong prioritization skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to be coachable and trainable for cross-training/development within the HR function in preparation for future progression.
• Demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with online recruitment systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Oracle.
• 2+ year's HR Generalist experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
• Labor Relations.
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please email us your resume, apply on our website, and/or come in to our office for an interview at 8625 SW Cascade Ave #101 in Beaverton, Oregon.
If this position isn't the right fit for you, but you are looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career options.
Staffing Partners LLC | Staffing and recruiting
503 644 1945 Business
503 644 1475 Fax
Beaverton | Portland | Eugene | Bend