Client Relations Specialist
Local Supply Company seeking an experienced Client Relations Specialist to assist in their Tigard, OR branch. This is a full time position offering $16/Hr. with benefits after a probationary period. The ideal candidate will be organized, outgoing, and possess the ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail for the Client Relations Specialist is responsible for growing business in the community, while maintaining the current client base.
- Assisting with product inventory
- Data entry into various databases
- Responding to customer requests both in-person and by phone
- Running and analyzing reports
- Setting up new accounts
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a team environment
- Experience in a customer service and/or accounting role
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Successful completion of drug screening and background check
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please email us your resume, apply on our website, and/or come in to our office for an interview at 8625 SW Cascade Ave #101 in Beaverton, Oregon.
If this position isn't the right fit for you, but you are looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career options.
If you are no longer looking for work or you are not interested in any of the open roles, please feel free to delete or forward on to anyone you know who might be interested.
Staffing Partners LLC | Staffing and recruiting
503 644 1945 Business
503 644 1475 Fax
Beaverton | Portland | Eugene | Bend