CSSR/Sales (Cornelius, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, and Oregon City)
Are you a skilled customer service professional? Do you possess the ability to connect with people? If so, our client would like to help you home in and develop your skills to become a customer service oriented sales professional!
Additionally, Customer Service and Sales Representatives will analyze, clarify, and resolve policy and account-related questions. The position of the Customer Service Representative offers not only the opportunity for retention but agency growth through the expansion of a household by means of cross-selling multiple lines. This action will generate greater retention within the agency as well as new business growth.
• Become licensed in Property & Casualty as well as Life & Health
• Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify specific products and solutions
• Solicit, sell and negotiate new business policies
• Review renewal business and identify appropriate follow-up action based on degree of change
• Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
• Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on customers' needs
• Perform risk analysis and underwriting
• Client/Claims liaison
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or complex customer interactions to senior team member
• Implement/adhere to company and Agency guidelines
• General customer service duties as presented
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Business Results: Able to meet individual performance metrics and goals.
• Multi-tasking: Able to successfully juggle multiple priorities at any given time.
• Attention to Detail: Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts of all customer interactions. Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Job Knowledge: Understand basic product, billing, underwriting, and processing guidelines. Teamwork: Accept feedback when offered and work well with others.
• Problem solving: Able to research and identify timely solutions to customer-related problems.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous customer service experience
• Basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, and conflict resolution
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please email us your resume, apply on our website, and/or come in to our office for an interview at 8625 SW Cascade Ave #101 in Beaverton, Oregon.
If this position isn't the right fit for you, but you are looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career options.
Staffing Partners LLC | Staffing and recruiting
503 644 1945 Business
503 644 1475 Fax
Beaverton | Portland | Eugene | Bend