Assistant Property Manager
Community Management firm seeking an Assistant Property Manager for their Beaverton, OR location. This is a full time position paying $17.50 an hour with benefits after a brief probationary period. The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting with all day-to-day operations, and the ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Property Manager, excel in written/verbal communication, and possess leadership skills and abilities.
• Alert maintenance to property needs
• Assist with team training
• Collecting and posting rent payments
• Evictions and legal notices
• Fill in as manager as needed
• Financial reports
• Managing resident delinquencies
• Performing pre-close and closeout accounting
• Process move ins and move outs
• Property inspections
• 1+ year as an assistant property manager
• Driver's license/auto insurance
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Financial and analytical skills
• Leadership abilities
• Organizational skills
• Positive personality
• Experience with Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties and rules
• Knowledge of OneSite
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please email us your resume, apply on our website, and/or come in to our office for an interview at 8625 SW Cascade Ave #101 in Beaverton, Oregon.
If this position isn't the right fit for you, but you are looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career options.
If you are no longer looking for work or you are not interested in any of the open roles, please feel free to forward on to anyone you know who might be interested.
Staffing Partners LLC | Staffing and recruiting
503 644 1945 Business
503 644 1475 Fax
Beaverton | Portland | Eugene | Bend