Account Manager/Property and Casualty
Our client is a full-service, independent insurance agency located in downtown Portland, just off the MAX line. This a full time position ranging from $13-$17 an hour, with full benefits after a brief probationary period. The Account Manager will assist Producers and Account Executives in processing and maintaining new and renewal business lines.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with an independent insurance agency, and will be an assertive, adaptable, customer service/sales professional. Someone that's not just looking for a job, but for a long term career in the independent insurance industry.
• Assist producer and account executive in processing and maintain new and renewal business lines
• Deliver competitive analysis of options and recommendations as compared to current insurance program
• Provide prompt, accurate, courteous service to all clients and company personnel
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Capable of managing multiple projects
• Detail oriented and organized
• Good listening skills and attention to detail are critical
• Good problem solving skills
• High degree of self-motivation and self-direction
• High school diploma or equivalent and/or 2 years industry experience
• Knowledge of computer systems and operations is required
• Must be flexible and reliable
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Successful completion of drug screening and criminal background check
• Technical knowledge and thorough understanding of insurance and products is essential.
• Willingness to work towards Property & Casualty certification in personal and/or commercial insurance
• Experience in a customer service, sales, and/or administrative support role
• Experience with an Independent Insurance Agency
• Property & Casualty certification in personal and/or commercial insurance
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please email us your resume, apply on our website, and/or come in to our office for an interview at 8625 SW Cascade Ave #101 in Beaverton, Oregon.
If this position isn't the right fit for you, but you are looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career options.
Staffing Partners LLC | Staffing and recruiting
503 644 1945 Business
503 644 1475 Fax
Beaverton | Portland | Eugene | Bend