Sales Assistant (NW PDX)
One of the nation's largest privately-held forest products companies are looking for an experienced Sales Assistant for their Portland, OR location. This is a full time position paying $17-$18 an hour and the ideal candidate will be proficient with Microsoft Office products, possess excellent communication skills, and have previous construction, framing, and/or lumber industry experience.
• Customer/Supplier follow up
• Determine product availability
• Inventory reconciliation
• Order entry
• Order releases for dispatch/loading
• Order tracking/delivery
• Process work orders to consume/produce raw materials into saleable goods
• Provide daily backup relief to the main switchboard phones
• Review processing flow for continuous improvement
• Shipping documentation
• Transfers and purchase orders
• Work closely with offsite reloads
• Work with traffic, invoicing , and other sales staff members
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Construction, framing, and/or lumber industry Experience
• Strong customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Accuracy and efficiency.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment
• High level of multi-tasking. Self-motivated
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please email us your resume, apply on our website, and/or come in to our office for an interview at 8625 SW Cascade Ave #101 in Beaverton, Oregon.
If this position isn't the right fit for you, but you are looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career options.
Staffing Partners LLC | Staffing and recruiting
503 644 1945 Business
503 644 1475 Fax
Beaverton | Portland | Eugene | Bend