Office Administrator (Beaverton)
Local manufacturing company seeking an Office Administrator to help with their Beaverton, OR branch. This is a part time position paying $13-$14/Hr. and the ideal candidate will be organized, effective in communicating, and experienced in an administrative role.
• Greets visitors, determines the nature of their business, and notifies appropriate staff member
• Prepares routine correspondence, office forms and/or other business related documents
• Performs data entry/retrieval functions
• Handles Incoming and Outgoing mail and interoffice communications.
• Office supply inventory and replenishment.
• Arrange meetings and conferences
• Maintains calendars
• Makes travel reservations
• Attends periodic safety meetings as required
• Recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
• Customer service skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• 1+ year of administrative experience, related experience, and/or or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please email us your resume, apply on our website, and/or come in to our office for an interview at 8625 SW Cascade Ave #101 in Beaverton, Oregon.
If this position isn't the right fit for you, but you are looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career options.
Staffing Partners LLC | Staffing and recruiting
503 644 1945 Business
503 644 1475 Fax
Beaverton | Portland | Eugene | Bend