Medical Billing (Beaverton)
National medical billing company seeking a Refund Analyst for their Beaverton, OR branch. This is a full time position paying $13/Hr. and the ideal candidate will be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills, and will have refund and reimbursement experience in a physician billing office and/or medical insurance environment.
• Handles refund requests from insurance carriers
• Special account refunds
• Request refund on credit balances, per written guidelines
• Preparing spreadsheet for finance to issue refund checks
• Communicate with payers to resolve issues on problem credit balance accounts
• Audit refunds for adherence to contract terms
• Calculate and post adjustments per contract terms
• Responsible for month-end refund procedures
• Handles trust credit balances
• Preparing refund letters and envelopes for client issued checks
• Creating and managing job refund schedule
• Respond to questions or issues regarding credit balances from account managers
• Drive on an as needed basis
• Other duties as assigned
• Lift objects weighing up to 35 lbs.
• Customer Service Skills
• Detail Oriented
• Drug screening/background check
• Good communication
• Leadership qualities
• Problem Solver
• Tolerance for Stress
• Refund and reimbursement experience in a physician billing office and/or medical insurance environment
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please email us your resume, apply on our website, and/or come in to our office for an interview at 8625 SW Cascade Ave #101 in Beaverton, Oregon.
If this position isn't the right fit for you, but you are looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career options.
Staffing Partners LLC | Staffing and recruiting
503 644 1945 Business
503 644 1475 Fax
Beaverton | Portland | Eugene | Bend